Dutch Bliss

Friday, January 05, 2007

We are back here in Holland.

Obviously with all of the excitement of the holidays and seeing our families, I hardly even set a finger on the computer. However, here are a couple of emails I penned to my friends to give you an idea of all that I’ve been up to over the past month:

From Dec 12, 2006

Hi friends,
Just wanted to send a quick note to say hi and let you know that Brad and I are safe and sound here in N. America. I am so busy smothering my niece with love and kisses, that I've hardly had time for anything.

I hope you are well. Brad is still at his conference, but is also anticipating a very busy few weeks when he gets back here. Sadly, it looks like his Christmas holiday time off will be very short. Too bad.

You can pray that I don't get too grouchy at him :)

Anyways, I just wanted to touch base. I was thinking about you guys…

Love Mollie


From Dec 21, 2006

Hi friends,
Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I'm not sure if I'm going to get a Christmas letter out this year with all of the chaos.

But I do want to announce that Brad has officially been granted his Ph.D as of Tuesday the 19th. It has been a long road and we are glad to be done. Our new life in Holland is wonderful, but it will be nice to feel like we've finally closed the door on the Vancouver portion. And to get officially settled in Holland will be nice.

We'd have loved to see you during our trip home, but Brad has had zero free time up until today and would like to make our families as first priority. Hopefully we'll be able to see some of you in May when we come back for graduation.

Anyways, blessings to you all this holiday season and in the New Year!

Love Mollie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home